Annual routine maintenance on your furnace and heating system can prevent costly repairs, by catching small issues before they develop into something larger. When your furnace is cared for regularly by our expert technicians at Pro Service Mechanical in Saskatoon SK, you’ll save time and money. We can help you decide on a maintenance plan that will best suit your needs. Don’t get stuck with a faulty furnace in the dead of winter! We’re currently running an $89 Furnace and Home Heating Tune-Up Special.
With the coldest months of the year quickly approaching, it’s urgent to make sure your furnace is functioning properly. Right now is the best time possible to sign up for a Furnace and Heating Tune-Up with Pro Service Mechanical. Don’t wait for a furnace failure. Prevention starts now.
The Importance of Preventative Furnace Maintenance
Many, if not all, problems with your furnace can be prevented with regular maintenance. The best way to prevent costly furnace repairs is to keep a regular furnace tune-up schedule with our experts at Pro Service Mechanical in Saskatoon SK. You can even join our Home Comfort Club for year-round maintenance services.
If your furnace isn’t heating your entire indoor space efficiently, our team of experts are here to help! Minor damages to your furnace and heating system can lead to major problems down the road, so it’s important to catch and resolve them as early as possible. There are several common culprits that can lead to problems with your furnace, including:
- Lack of maintenance: Invest in an annual maintenance plan with the professionals at Pro Service Mechanical. Keeping your furnace in good condition with an annual maintenance plan will save you money by preventing breakdowns and costly repairs. You can also schedule a Furnace and Home Heating Tune-Up with Pro Service Mechanical today for only $89!
- Dirty or blocked filters: The purpose of furnace filters is to trap airborne contaminants and keep them out of your HVAC system. This keeps your furnace working smoothly as well as improves the indoor air quality. In order to keep the filters functioning optimally, your filters must be changed frequently. Filter replacement is free with our Furnace and Home Heating Tune-Up, if you provide us with a filter.
- Worn-down parts: When your furnace filter is blocked, it results in the accumulation of debris on and inside of your furnace, impeding the performance and potentially causing damages, such as overheating. Additionally, like any appliance, the parts will begin to wear down over time. You can slow this process down exponentially by keeping up with routine furnace maintenance.
- Gas leaks: Invest in our $89 Furnace and Home Heating Tune-Up to prevent dangerous gas leaks. Any kind of gas leak can pose serious health and safety risks and should be addressed immediately. In addition, a gas leak can limit the amount of gas that is transferred to your furnace, which can lead to pilot issues. Our furnace maintenance experts are fully trained and certified to diagnose and treat your gas leak issues, so your furnace can continue functioning at its optimal performance.
- Pilot issues: The pilot light in your furnace is a vital part of your furnace’s gas ignition process. It is a small, regulated flame that serves as the ignition source when gas enters the furnace. A common pilot issue is a pilot light that won’t stay lit. This can be a sign of a bigger problem. Common culprits of a faulty pilot light are a gas leak, defective ignition switch, clogged orifice, thermocouple malfunction, and a flame that is too small. It’s important to schedule preventative furnace maintenance to regularly check your pilot light’s health.
- Faulty thermostat: The thermostat is probably the part of your heating system that you are most familiar with. It’s what you use to control the operation of your furnace, and when something goes wrong with it, you might think something is wrong with your furnace itself, when really what you need is thermostat repair. We will test your thermostat switch during our Furnace and Home Heating Tune-Up. It’s important to leave your preventative furnace maintenance to our trained technicians at Pro Service Mechanical, who can easily spot this issue.
Get Your $89 Furnace and Home Heating Tune-Up Today!
Pro Service Mechanical offers comprehensive, professional, and reliable furnace maintenance services. To make sure your furnace is functioning optimally, we will thoroughly inspect your furnace to identify what needs to be repaired. Our limited-time $89 Furnace and Home Heating Tune-Up consists of:
- Inspecting the chimney and cleaning out debris
- Visually checking the heat exchanger
- Examining the blower compartment
- Cleaning and lubricating the motor and fan
- Cleaning or replacing a provided filter
- Cleaning and resetting the burners
- Examining the operation of the fan
- Examining the operation of the high limit controls
- Inspecting the gas pilot system
- Examining and adjusting the drive system
- Testing the thermostat and furnace switch
In order to keep your furnace working efficiently and reliably, it must be maintenanced by our team on a regular basis. We offer an annual care plan to keep your furnace maintenance plan stress-free, and we’re also currently offering $25 OFF all furnace repairs.
Don’t let a faulty furnace ruin your winter. Pro Service Mechanical is here to help. Our Furnace and Home Heating Tune-Up can prevent costly, dangerous damages to your furnace. Investing in preventative furnace maintenance means investing in your future comfort and safety.
Contact Pro Service Mechanical in Saskatoon SK Today!
As a family owned business in Saskatoon, you can count on Pro Service Mechanical in Saskatoon SK to take care of you like family. We specialize in furnace maintenance services for both residential and commercial properties. There’s no job too big or small for our professionals, and with an A+ BBB reputation, you can relax knowing your furnace is in good hands. Let us help you stay cozy this winter with our $89 Furnace and Home Heating Tune-Up Special! Give us a call at (306) 230-2442 to schedule your service.