Indulge in summer and avoid the sweat stains by having total control over your temperatures. Air conditioning is more affordable than ever. And installation is a breeze when you hire an air conditioning contractor with expertise! Pro Service Mechanical can help you achieve your comfort goals in Saskatoon, SK!
From commercial to residential, we’re here for your cooling needs 24/7. We know the top brands and are certified to install names you trust, like Lennox and Napoleon. With over a decade of experienced, licensed trades personnel, and a satisfaction guarantee, you’ll be confident in the work we do! How can we help you stay cool this summer?
We offer the following AC services to keep you cool:
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Filter Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Commercial HVAC
Looking for warmth in the winter? Let us handle all your heating needs from furnace installation to heater maintenance and repairs!
Choosing the Right Air Conditioner
When you’re shopping around for an air conditioner, there are an overwhelming amount of options. We want the decision to be easy for you. Our qualified technicians can help you weed through the options and make the whole process headache-free. You should consider important factors like:
- Unit Size
- Filter Type
- Energy Efficiency Ratings
- Warranty Options
- Installment Price
- Expected Maintenance Costs
- Equipment Lifespan
All of these details will help you hone in on the right unit for your cooling needs. Our team always works to balance value with performance. Call Pro Service Mechanical when you need advice from a Saskatoon AC company!
What to Expect With AC Replacement?
Repairing your current AC is usually the most cost-effective option. But if your aging HVAC system is facing the end of its days, replacement is the best bet. There are three main indicators you’re due for an upgrade:
- AGE: Equipment is over 10-15 years old.
- UNRELIABLE: Frequent repairs are common.
- EXPENSE: Cost of repairs are more than 50% of a new unit.
To choose the best replacement for your home, a wise technician will consider:
- Your current equipment
- Duct layout
- Home or business square footage
- Efficiency goals
- Future cooling needs
Regular maintenance will keep your AC in top working order. Ask us about ongoing AC maintenance to protect your investment!
Pro Advice for Cooler Air Conditioning
Don’t miss an opportunity to get the most powerful cooling possible! The only way to guarantee top performance from your AC is with:
- Professional Installation: Avoid malfunctions, costly repairs and a shorter lifespan with installation by a licensed, trained technician.
- Regular Maintenance: Annual inspections and AC tune-ups once per year will keep problems at bay and save you from emergencies and equipment failure.
- Quality Repairs: Take care of problems early and often. And make sure the work is done by a professional who understands the ins and outs of all makes and models.