Slab Leak Repair in Saskatoon
Protect your foundation with fast work by the pros. Call for slab leak help today!
Most people don’t know what a slab leak is or how risky it can be. When pipes under your foundation leak or burst, it weakens the integrity of your home’s substructure. This could come in the form of a sewer line or water line break. The leaking liquids will shift soil around, putting stress on your concrete slab.
Defend your home from structural damage by getting leaks taken care of often and early. Pro Service Mechanical offers fast foundation leak detection and slab leak repair. We’ve been rescuing homeowners from stressful plumbing situations in Saskatoon, SK since 2008. Our family-run business has fast response time and upfront pricing to keep the repair in your control!
Are your old pipes trusty? Avoid major water damage with whole-house repipe services for older homes.
Be Aware of These Slab Leak Warning Signs
Because of the severity of slab leaks, fast action is crucial to preventing big foundation issues. But slab leaks happen underground, so how do you know when to bring in the pros? Pay attention to these warning signs:
- LISTEN for the sound of running water when no faucets or appliances are in use.
- FEEL for warm or wet spots on the floor.
- WATCH for foundation problems like cracks or buckling.
- Be aware of SMELLS like mould or mildew throughout the house.
- COMPARE your water bills to the same months last year and make note of spikes in usage.
Take Slab Leaks Seriously
Dripping faucets are irritating, but won’t generally cause major problems (other than gallons of wasted water). Foundation leaks, on the other hand, are very serious. When water is pooling, where it shouldn’t, the solid soil under your home is displaced and shifts, causing significant stress on your foundation. With enough strain, concrete slabs can crack or buckle.
Structural damage is hard to repair and can cost a small fortune to fully correct. If you suspect a problem with your underground pipes, call a professional immediately. Pro Service Mechanical is here to help 24/7 in Saskatoon.
Smelling sewage? This could be a sign you need sewer line repair. We’re the pros to get it done quickly!
What Causes a Slab Leak?
Undetected leaks under your foundation require fast slab leak detection and repairs. But what’s the origin story of a slab leak? Slab leaks are usually caused by:
With upfront pricing and financing available, we can keep the cost of furnace installation affordable in Saskatoon.
- AGE: Old pipes weaken and corrode, leading to vulnerabilities and damage.
- NATURAL MOVEMENT: Vibrations from the earth and natural shifting and settling of your home can cause pipes below to move and break.
- WEATHER: Harsher weather in the rainy seasons can affect pressure and the ground below your home.
For accurate leak detection and slab leak repairs, call Pro Service Mechanical at (306) 230-2442. With fast response time and quality work, you’ll have confidence in your foundation for years to come!