If you’re looking for a residential plumbing contractor with a focus on expert efficiency, customer service, and accurate performance, call Pro Service Mechanical in Dalmeny, SK today. All of our work is completed by licensed, trained, and insured technicians so you can expect quality results every time. If you’re looking for a seamless plumbing experience performed by a trustworthy residential plumbing contractor, call us today!
We have over 10 years of experience which is why we understand the services you need most. These include:
- Emergency plumbing service
- Electric and gas water heater services
- Water heater maintenance
- Clogged drain repair
- Toilet repair
- And more!
See for yourself why customers choose us for their plumbing needs. Read our reviews today!
How to Prevent Clogged Drains
Preventative maintenance is what keeps your system working seamlessly. There are many steps you can take to keep your drains clean and clear. This can save you a major headache down the line. Here are some easy steps you can take to keep your drains healthy:
- Use a drain catcher: Wire drain catchers can be bought in most stores. This is an easy way to keep objects out of your drain.
- Watch what goes down your drains: Being mindful goes a long way. Avoid throwing food, waste, large objects, coffee grounds, and grease down your drains.
- Clean your drains: Pouring a solution of vinegar and baking soda or hot water and detergent can keep your drains clean and eliminate bad odors.
If you can’t seem to get rid of a clog using non-invasive methods, give us a call! We are a professional drain cleaning company and can get your drains clear using drain safe methods.
When to Replace Your Hot Water Tank
Don’t wait until you’re taking a cold shower to consider a replacement. The best thing you can do is learn the signs of trouble so that you can replace your system before you’re stuck taking a cold shower.
- Age: A tankless water heater can last up to 20 years while traditional tank systems need to be replaced around 10.
- Rusty water: If your water is rusty, it means the inside of your take is wearing away. This is a problem that likely can’t be repaired.
- Rumbling noises: Any strange noises can mean trouble. Sediment build-up hardens up and bangs around your tank. This means less efficiency and damage to your system.
- Cracked unit: A cracked unit can spell disaster for your home. Leaks can cause water damage. If you have a leak, call right away.
If you think your service is beyond the budget, think again. Our financing options mean you don’t have to break the bank.
Reliable 24 Hour Plumbing Repairs
If you’re in need of an emergency plumber, Pro Service Mechanical can help you. We offer service in the Dalmeny area so that you always have someone to call in case of a plumbing emergency. We can get out to your home fast and offer you a tailored solution to keep you comfortable. If you need a major repair, we can troubleshoot the issue for you and keep you comfortable until the service is complete. No matter what time of day it is, we’re standing by to assist you.