Your air filtration system is very important. It helps circulate clean air throughout your home to keep you comfortable indoors. Studies have found that the air inside of your home is more polluted than the air outside! One way to keep your indoor air quality high is to make sure you’re using filters properly. The professionals at Pro Service Mechanical can help you get your air quality right where you want it to be with whole home air filtration systems and more!
Dry air can exaggerate allergies, dry skin, and more. We provide humidifier installation to get your home to the perfect humidity levels.
When to Change Your Air Filter
Knowing when to change your air filters plays a big role in indoor air quality. If you’re not regularly changing your filters, you can expect an increase of dust, pollen, and other pollutants in your home. Below are guidelines on when to change your filters. If you’re not sure if you’re using the proper filter or want professional assistance changing them, call Pro Service Mechanical.
- Change your filter every 3 weeks if you live in a polluted or dusty area, have more than one pet, or suffer from severe allergies.
- Change your filter every 90 days if you use pleated filters.
- Change your filter once a month if you use inexpensive fiberglass.
Professional Air Filtration System Installation
When it comes to getting the air cleaner, there are a variety of appliances and methods you can use to boost your indoor air quality. There are several air purifiers that can help you achieve the results you want. Here are some options available to you:
- UV Air Sanitizers: These systems use UV-C light to eliminate airborne pathogens and microorganisms. The purpose is to reduce indoor air pollutants like mold, bacteria, and viruses.
- Electronic Air Purifiers: These are systems that can be incorporated into your ductwork. As air passes through the unit, a current put an electrical charge on particles which are then collected on plates that grab the charged particles.
- Air Filters: These are the systems you use in your HVAC system regularly. There are several kinds of filters that provide several levels of filtration to fit your needs. From affordable fiberglass filters to high-quality HEPA filters, there’s an option for you.
Keep dust and other unpleasant particles from accumulating in your air vents with professional air duct repair.
Why Work With Us?
The experts at Pro Service Mechanical in Saskatoon are experienced professionals whose priority is to keep you comfortable. We know the services you need to keep your HVAC system running like new. When you work with our team, you’ll get:
- Up-front Pricing
- Fast Response
- Commercial and Residential Service
- Licensed and Certified Technicians